The Periodic Table is turning one! Come celebrate with us at Public Market Emeryville on Friday, October 12. All-night happy hour prices, plus 25% off selected drinks (Hibiki Harmony, Shichi Hon Yari Sake, Torikai Shochu, and Chuhai) and take-home bottles.
Chef's special hors d'oeuvres will be circulating from 5 - 9 p.m. Buy a wristband for $25 and enjoy the selection while you're drinking. Buy in advance online, and receive a welcome drink with your purchase (small glass of select sake, 10 oz draft beer, or house cocktail). No need to get the wristband to attend: our regular food menu will remain available throughout.
Public Market Emeryville will host live music by Tasche in the main food hall from 6 - 8 p.m.
Chef's hors d'oeuvre
- Frittata with potatoes and peppers
- Fried chicken skewers with spicy mayo
- Assorted pickles
- Spiced corn with herby butter
- House cured salmon and salmon roe toasts with mustard dill sauce and creme fraiche
- Roasted warm nuts
- Assorted cheese
- Mini sausage sando
- Steak and tomato toasts with anchovy drizzle